Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 6, 2012

The Naked Gun I.C.U.P. apk v1.0.2

The Naked Gun game The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P. apk v1.0.2 (1.0.2) download
The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P. apk v1.0.2 
Requirement: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: Hit the roads as Lt Frank Drebin Junior inside a new adventure in line with the Naked Gun
Named by Pocket Gamer among the “Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2012”in The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P
Hit the roads and funnel hard-nosed, dim-witted Lt Frank Drebin Junior within an all-new adventure in line
with the The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P

Spoofing modern crime dramas & popular gambling culture, THE NAKED GUN: ICUP® includes a fully
voice behaved, classic adventure game up-to-date for today’s modern audience in The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk.
Episode 1 – Date with Future in The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk
I’m Sergeant Frank Drebin Junior., Detective Lieutenant, I.C.U.P. Unit,
a unique division from the police department in The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P android.
We’d just spend several weeks recently evening stakeouts in The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P android.
Evening after evening of eating bad remove and urinating in Ed’s thermos.
I was around the situation of the missing Councilman. A genuine heavy hitter lower at City Hall.
He attempted to make contact with me several weeks ago, about some grand conspiracy he’d uncovered.
He then disappeared! We pulled the river and located his vehicle, along with a suitcase filled with cash.
He may have been attempting to run or, when i suggested for the, simply didn’t remember where
he parked his vehicle.
Anyway, the time had come to obtain this situation towards the court.
Time for you to roll.
Features:
* Fully Voice Behaved Classic Adventure Game
* Compiled by The Naked Gun: I.C.U.PAuthor/Producer Bob LoCash
* Dozen of Cases to resolve in The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk 1.0.2
* Finger-Tapping Small-Games
* 100s of Collectible Objects in The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P apk v1.0.2
* Upgrade Hot dogs Apartment and Unlock New Clothes to Put on
* OpenFeint Integration with 28 Accomplishments

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons